Never has there been more at stake than at this election. Four more years of Donald Trump in the White House and Mitch McConnell running the Senate will be disastrous for this country and for the whole planet.
- We have climate deniers and fossil fuel investors handling our climate crisis.
- We have science deniers and anti-maskers running our pandemic response.
- We have the “fire and fury” guy with his finger on the nuclear button.
- We have a psychopathic liar in charge of telling us what is going on in the world.
- We have racists and white supremacists taking over our streets and a President who is inciting them.
- We have a President who is already claiming the election is “rigged” and won’t commit himself to stepping down if he loses.
- We have the highest levels of gun violence and mass shootings in the world, and a Senate that won’t pass the most basic common-sense gun controls.
This is no joke. This is a country spiralling out of control and a President who is responsible for that. Joe Biden won’t solve all of it. Maybe he won’t even be able to solve any of it. But he won’t make it worse. And we can’t afford for it to get any worse than it already is!
So please vote to survive, if you haven’t already. And please encourage everyone you know to vote to survive. Together, we can do this.